Feedback on levels 11 286 - 11 330!

Options
1235»

Comments

• leenie1111
    leenie1111 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'm on level 11322 and can't beat it. Day 3 of trying. I looked up video on the level and none are like the one in my game. The chocolate boxes on the bottom double their strength as you try to get past the rainbow twist. Only 20 moves makes it impossible to win. In all the videos I watched the chocolate boxes did not strengthen. Why was it made harder? So we're forced to pay to win? So wrong.

• leenie1111
    leenie1111 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

That's with 2 moves Left. Can't beat it.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Another example moves reduced drastically

blockers increased

Its obvious no matter what is written here the levels are made more difficult by randomly reducing moves

no one monitors the levels

There is no logic to what is hard etc

I agree I want to see stats on level pass rate real stats

Also very frustrating my iOS app is crashing at least 3 times a week usually when I’m almost ready to win a lvel

I loose boosters GB

not a surprise since I play on mobile iOS and every thing is about windows

• nursiepooh
    Options

King what is going on

It seems a level is difficult and takes all the moves so in typical King style it’s made IMPOSSIBLE with reduced moves, spawners are going off before AND after every move and targeting the special candies so it’s impossible and it’s then recategorized as nightmare hard level and you “offer” me additional moves for a price but the level is not passable even with those moves and unlimited boosters

Stuck again for over 3 days and have 35 extra moves but can’t get close

• nursiepooh
    Options

11317 is now totally impossible

KING congratulations you have finally made me stop and take a break most likely forever

How do you this level in 20 moves and get rid of 426 blockers

even when I hit the floats it does not spawn fish and if it does then the fish go for regular candy not the frosting or jelly

waste of boosters, can’t get boosters

• pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Right on target. Driving away many players with their impossible levels .

• Hilzz
    Hilzz Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options

I too am really struggling with level 11317. I cannot find a video to help, as they're all posted before the latest update - 28 moves now down to 20. Can anyone help / advise? Thank you in advance.😕

• sandrmurphy
    sandrmurphy Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I agree. 20 moves for 11322 is impossible- at least without paying for boosters. Very frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?