⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Linking accounts

Options
jeanps
jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5

Hi there,

I would like to link my game and community accounts, but I would like to use the game account email for both. Do I just edit my community email account to the game email and tick link?? Will that work?...Appreciate any advice

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,958 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Are you mean want link your account like this picture ?

• jeanps
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @kiara_wael

Thanks for your message....so when I am in my profile, it shows an email account (#1) that is currently my community email account which gets all notifications .....

I have another email account (#2) linked to my games.

I would like to have both acccounts linked to email account #2......

So do I change the email in my profile on the community and then link?

Or do I change the email in my profile on the community and leave it at that?

I would like all my notifications going to email account #2 as well......

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your tagging me. @kiara_wael. 😊

Hello there! @jeanps! 👋

This pop-up notification of Link your King and Community accounts has still no longer to be released on King Community since August 2021.

You make sure go to Edit Profile then you make sure change same confirm email account for the Community account and the King account first and then can click on ✔️ of Link my King and Game login details? that can able to match them :

After that, you should type your password to enter again. And that's it! You will be linking your King Game Account and your Community Account successful. 😊

Please note: You need to confirm your email when you have your account created in order to link the accounts fully.

And please note that you will need to use the same email account both for the Community account and the King account in order for them to be able to match them.

And Attention! When you have connected/ticked link your King and Community accounts already, that's right! That option will be gone/dissappeared then you should keep your eyes out until you will receive your notification when you become Pro Player after you have connected/ticked it. You can check how to receive your notification here when you become Pro Player on King Community (if you haven't checked then ticked it yet). 😊

And as Lola Pop the Community Manager suggested another information :

It's an automatic step, the system picks up the players who fit into the category, there's nothing they can check for you.

Please remember: Pro Players play more, they are on higher levels and/or they have been around for the longest time! 🤗

I hope you can understand to read and do it! 😊

So you can check 👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community here! and 👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here!

You can also check more exciting general news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- February Edition HERE

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

Art Challenge - Master the Art of Origami (Part I) - Win Badge HERE

Sealed with a love note - Win Badge HERE 💌

Member of the Month- January 2022: Anahita_2005 HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios!💂

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Let's make King Community the perfect place for all of us HERE!

✍️ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics HERE (Check and Read only) 👑

Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR HERE ✔️💡

💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

Good luck and have a nice day! 🤞😊

• jeanps
    Options

Thanks so much @Diamond Lim and @kiara_wael

Great instructions. Have changed my email and have linked the accounts (I hope!!) BTW the confirmation email went to Spam in my email! This has happened before so at least I knew where to look......

Hopefullly it all worked...I guess I'll know soon....many thanks for your help....jeanps

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome. You can untick your any email notifications on your notifications preferences here that you will never received your email notifications from King Community. @jeanps 😊

• wondy10
    wondy10 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi how do I link my king account to my email?

My account is linked to my Facebook and I will prefer to use my email instead of Facebook but I don't know how to switch it to my email

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

You can play the game via Kingdom instead of Facebook, in which case you need to sync between Facebook and Kingdom account. You need a PC to complete the sync process as this process would not be possible without a web browser.

Details on how to complete the sync process can be found at the link below.

Thank you.

• morganparker42
    morganparker42 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Is this still possible? I'd like to switch my account from my Facebook to my King account and can't seem to figure out how to

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,979 Legend
    Options

Hello @morganparker42 I am sorry that no that's tried to help you sooner, but sometimes it is better to start your own thread rather than comment on one that is over a year old.

It is possible to switch from a Facebook to a King account, but you will need a PC to do it.

Please follow the steps described in the thread linked below

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?