Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom?

Options

Comments

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop and friends ❣❣

The Queen of my kingdom is me.

Always I'm strong and keep going ❣

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,729 Friends Moderator
    Options

The Queen of my Kingdom is my daughter. She is strong, adventurous, unselfish, caring, helpful,and loving. Growing up with 4 brothers made her tough, resilient and ambitious. There are not enough superlatives to describe her.

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,520 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My three daughters, watching them grow and seeing what they have accomplished make me very proud

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Well for me I have 2 wonderful women from my kingdom, my grandmother who was a wonderful, hard-working woman who raised me since I was 1 year old with a lot of patience and sweetness, she passed away many years ago and my mother who had to go abroad to work very hard he is a very brave, independent and hard-working person and he helps my family a lot, he currently lives in Spain. Thanks for tagging me @DiamondLim

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

My mother is Queen in my Kingdom 😘

Happy Womens Month

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop the Queen in my life would definitely have to be my Mom, who sadly passed away last year. She was a woman of true strength and determination even if she didn't realise it herself. She was a single mother for many years after my father passed away and took care of us seven children. Oh me and my Mom knocked heads a lot and I mean a lot, but we could always count on each other. And I'll always be thankful that I could take care till her last breath. She died as I prayed over her. To those who still have their mothers & fathers live your lives as if today is last day with them, always remember to show appreciation and brush away the irritations. Just cherish them!

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

She is unquestionably my mother. That wonderful woman who has always been by my side and given me strength...

On the 2nd, my sister is strong, successful, smart and caring. 

I thank God that they are in my life

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

I cannot nominate a Queen of my Kingdom. So I would like to nominate every woman. We all deserve love, happiness, kindness and joy 😍🥰❤️👩‍❤️‍👩

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,043 Level 4
    Options

My queen would be my mother gave me life , strength and courage to live it.

💕💏

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?