Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom?

Options

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,906 Level 5
    Options

Queen of the kingdom

My mom. who is no longer with us.

My daughter who has so much patience with me.

• Claire_Colibri
    Claire_Colibri Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

The queen of my heart is my mom, she was a beautiful and sweet person, she was everything to me, my mom my best friend my confidante my life, I'm sad to have lost her to her cancer but I'm proud to have supported and helped her until the end, now she watches over me from above!

Happy Women's Day around the world!

@Diamond Lim

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

That was great and thank you for your answering and translating to English Language! Well done! @Claire_Colibri 👍😄

♀️ Happy Women's Month To You Too! ♀️

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

My mother was the Queen of Kingdom, so she likes to work and to make good things what to do in my life. I was so sorrowful for my mother having an rheumatism that affect my life. I'm really glad to support and figure out the way to best.

Happy Women's Month to all female players!

• DeniseJSnoe
    DeniseJSnoe Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

The queen of my kingdom is my mother. She taught me how to be a strong and independent woman. I learn something new everytime I'm with her. Her smile feels like a cold taste of ice cream on a very hot summer afternoon 🤣. She's a queen 👑 I aspire to be when I'm older.

• rukz
    rukz Posts: 942 Level 3
    Options

The queen of my kingdom is my mom❤❤❤ She is the most beautiful person with a golden heart 🥰🥰🥰 she is kind loving and caring... she is the best most ever ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗 love her so much

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,528 Level 5
    Options

My family is my kingdom and I'm its Queen👸

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

The absolute Queen in my life would be my Daughter I am so proud of her!!

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have to go with Queens - my mom and grandma - both are great, strong and outstanding women in my life. My grandma brought my mom into the world and mom brought me into the world. My mom is known as a Tiger mom for pushing me to do the very best with methods she learnt from grandma. Her cooking is also out of the world and I tried many times to cook the same dish without success. My teenage years were exciting but she tolerated them with some anger. For all the sacrifices both women gave to us, I have to salute them and honor them as the ultimate Queens in my life.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lola_Pop There is no Queen in my personal life at the moment accept for an occasional date here and there nothing serious though, if I chose a Queen it would be my mother who is no longer with me.....

Thank you for the tag @Diamond Lim

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?