Comments

• Pattyt67
    Pattyt67 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Options

I want them to post video 20 moves. No boosters. They can’t

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

11350 and 351 also have 20 moves, you'll need luck and patience.

11352 has a generous 21 moves but is doable with a bit of luck/strategy.

11353 is an absolute joke of a level and also where i am giving up for the day. Needs to be nerfed or i need the extra 35 moves before speding the 10 gb.

• Pattyt67
    Options

Thanks for the warnings! Just starting 11352.

• ellectra
    Options

Good luck. Starting with a double color bomb would help but i didn't have that option. Here are the past and current boards, for comparison:

More orders added, moves reduced by 9 and candy swirls layered around the cake bomb. I had a few tries and got literally nowhere.

• Pattyt67
    Options

I see and I’m also getting nowhere. I don’t have my saucers and boosters from my fantastic five they took away from me. I must have been a bad team owner but my team doesn’t think so. This level will require way more than they give which allows me to fall farther behind and win less rewards. Go King!!

• ellectra
    edited March 2022
    Options

11354 has (surprise!) 20 moves. I am all out of starting boosters so i will need to wait for the lucky board. Curious how i am always 4-5 moves short to complete it. Would you like to buy some gold bars? How about a piggy bank? Maybe a hard level bundle? Infinity lives if you only have one life left?

Does the Activision CEO need a new yacht or mansion or something? How many millions of dollars is enough millions of dollars? This game/studio has made billions, so unless every employee is paid as your average champions league football player, i don't get the corporate greed.

Edit: 8 billion dollars is his net worth. His, not the studio's. I am not making a contribution to that.

• ellectra
    Options

For those still playing...this is my typical board after 19 out of 20 available moves on 11362. Seriously, my covid infection is more fun than trying to pass some of these levels.

You'll need more than the 5 extra moves because by the time you collect all the keys you'll typically be left with 6-8 moves to collect all the orders.

Has anyone complete the 3 new episodes after they were modified? If yes, how many gold bars did it take? Because my unlimited lives and pregame boosters do not get me far.

• Edongsolobi
    Edongsolobi Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

11341 is impossible with only 27 moves!!

• John_P
    John_P Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Level 11358 is absolutely impossible at only 20 moves. By the time the keys are taken there are no more moves to knock out the hundred or so toffee swirls. Can you please increase the number of moves to at least 30? Thank you.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2
    Options

Levels 11357 and 11358 are just farcical.........

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?