🍂☀️🍬 Candy Crush Saga Seasons - Feedback and Ideas!

Options

Comments

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4
    Options

Eventhough I wasn't much happy about this season until yesterday- because I didn't get Divine Dance event, I'm happy today as I got the odus's daily challenge. That gives me atleast 1 booster. But it would be great if it rewards me with a timed booster.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,145 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I lived the gummy gala I found it was so much fun and entertaining. Trying to keep number 1 spot and competition was fun

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,710 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @Dawnvanblommestein

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests (if you haven't participated yet) :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I 😎 A special guest star is coming to Candy Crush Saga - Can you guess who HERE? I 🛢️ Wonderful Wrapper - New sweet blocker in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🍬👑 New Badge System in Candy Crush Royalty - All you need to know HERE! 👑🍬 I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @AnikaTahsin

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests (if you haven't participated yet) :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I 😎 A special guest star is coming to Candy Crush Saga - Can you guess who HERE? I 🛢️ Wonderful Wrapper - New sweet blocker in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🍬👑 New Badge System in Candy Crush Royalty - All you need to know HERE! 👑🍬 I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I ⭕️ Contest with our guest star with an exclusive badge HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @vm2112

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I 😎 A special guest star is coming to Candy Crush Saga - Can you guess who HERE? I 🛢️ Wonderful Wrapper - New sweet blocker in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🍬👑 New Badge System in Candy Crush Royalty - All you need to know HERE! 👑🍬 I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I ⭕️ Contest with our guest star with an exclusive badge HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @unknownh24g

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I 😎 A special guest star is coming to Candy Crush Saga - Can you guess who HERE? I 🛢️ Wonderful Wrapper - New sweet blocker in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🍬👑 New Badge System in Candy Crush Royalty - All you need to know HERE! 👑🍬 I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I ⭕️ Contest with our guest star with an exclusive badge HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also tagging @MzHPS2021 @Geogat12

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I ❤️ We need your help to choose a name and the icon for a new feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 😎 A special guest star is coming to Candy Crush Saga - Can you guess who HERE? I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🍬👑 New Badge System in Candy Crush Royalty - All you need to know HERE! 👑🍬 I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I ⭕️ Contest with our guest star with an exclusive badge HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• arie124
    arie124 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I loved it. Trying too stay in first place was challenging and fun . Candy Crush in general is a very fun and addicting game. It keeps you thinking all the time while playing it

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @marebear1953 @lunshor

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🍭🤩 Candy Crusher of the Month - March 2022 HERE I ❤️ We need your help to choose a name and the icon for a new feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 😎 A special guest star is coming to Candy Crush Saga - Can you guess who HERE? I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I 🍬👑 New Badge System in Candy Crush Royalty - All you need to know HERE! 👑🍬 I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! I 📝 Letters to Candy Crush Saga - Win awesome prizes HERE! I Beat the Moderators challange and a chance to win Gold bars with a badge HERE 🎁🥇 I 🐢 Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars HERE! I ⭕️ Contest with our guest star with an exclusive badge HERE! I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

This week we want to know your thoughts on the Great Adventure Season!

Did you like the adventure theme?

Which of the events was the sweetest? (find them all here)

What did you think of Sonic the Hedgehog guest starring the game?

Let us know how you experienced the Great Adventure Season!

@Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?