💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Suggestions

Options
Amal_wasfy
Amal_wasfy Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I am one of the best players to Candy Crush. As a lover to this game, I suggest that you do an episode every day not three episodes every week to gain more levels to enter the weekly contest. It's very sad for me having to wait two weeks to be able to share the weekly challenge. It's not fair for the best players who is addicted to this game to give them low numbers of levels and not fair to make them compete with other players with low levels because they have more levels. I also suggest to let the top players compete with each others.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Amal_wasfy
    Amal_wasfy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am one of the best players to Candy Crush. As a lover to this game, I suggest that you do an episode every day not three episodes every week to gain more levels to enter the weekly contest. It's very sad for me having to wait two weeks to be able to share the weekly challenge. It's not fair for the best players who is addicted to this game to give them low numbers of levels and not fair to make them compete with other players with low levels because they have more levels. I also suggest to let the top players compete with each others.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Amal_wasfy !

Our Level Design Team are doing as many new levels as possible to the game every week.

When Candy Crush Saga started 1 episode with 15 levels were released every month. Now we realese 3 episodes with 45 levels every week!

I understand that you want more levels to play, but bear in mind that to design, develop and release new levels is a complicated and long process. We do what we can to get out as many levels as possible!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?