Feedback on levels 11 691 - 11 735!

Options

Comments

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

11716 is impossible to do with only 20 movesπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• slly2216
    slly2216 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Can anyone pass 11719 with 18 moves..pls demo

• Canadianqueen
    Canadianqueen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

King;

Are you guys listening to your players? There's been a few comments on 11713 with no response. Players shouldn't be waiting days with no response.

Ive lost a lot of lives on this level and i agree with others that it can't be done in 22 moves. Please correct this.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

OK another comment on Level 11713.

Moves reduced from 32 to 22, don't even think it would be easy with 32 moves. Need to unblock keys before collecting them to open up the board. It is classed as a Super Hard level needs to be renamed to 'You'll need 10 gold for extra moves and boosters'.

This was the best I could get in 18 tries. Mind you King's statistics show levels on average can be passed without boosters ( doesn't mention extra moves) within 20 tries. So according to King I should pass within the next 2 goes, I won't be holding my breath while I try though.

UPDATE: This level definitely can't be done in 22 moves. Used 10 precious gold for 35 extra moves and needed 33 of them. Yes it took 55 moves to pass this ridiculous level.

• tonbru
    tonbru Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Level 11713 is impossible with only 22 moves. Please be fair so we can enjoy the game. This is happening to many levels, why are you doing this on some levels? I have used over 100 lives and many Crush, but i still dont make this level? Please fix it NOW!!!!

• Zilic
    Zilic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree! I have never spent a dime on this game, to get this far and have no chance in passing level 11713 is so frustrating.

• smitherskathy1
    smitherskathy1 Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

So I decided to call out Candy Crush every time they drop the number of moves down. Two weeks ago there were 32 moves and now there are 22. This is ridiculous. So, I will play to win boosters and forget trying to beat levels until you fix this stupid game you play with us.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Jeannette6713 and Welcome to the King Community!

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.Β 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• Canadianqueen
    Canadianqueen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I think ive played this iver 80xs and im not even close. This cannot be done in 22 moves. Ive even had boosters and still not remotely close.

• MercedesCC
    MercedesCC Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

11707 is very hard, 20 moves is not enough. I’ve used boosters and my brain too! But it is not possible to do it. 😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?