Feedback on levels 11 691 - 11 735!

Comments

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2

11725 is impossible to do...only 17 moves...can you show us how to do? Please fix it!!!!

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2

I think they are playing with us...thi is so frustrating ...17 moves for 11725...please show us how to do??????

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

And worst part is the game is been reduced to shit still you have to play it 55 times to get extra 35 moves , make any sense ? Atleast not to me ..

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2

No one seems to have reported back yet on level 11728. I played the given 18 moves which gave me the most favourable board I'd seen after +80 plays. I paid my last 10 gold for 35 extra moves; it wasn't enough. I needed two lots of +35 moves to pass 11722 There's a level of difficulty here that seems impossible to overcome to the ordinary player. The number of adverts I'm being shown has dropped too in the past couple of weeks, are others seeing the same?

• Ritababis
    Ritababis Posts: 35 Level 2

Why on videos you show 30 moves? I only have 20… impossible to pass!!!

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I stopped playing for a while but still log in to send lives and see if there's been any improvements. In the levels released this week i am seeing 5 nightmarishly hard levels in the 2nd episode and 5 evil ones in the 3rd. So far it was always one of those per ep.

Those still playing must be endlessly patient or have a lot of gold and boosters, or money to spare. Madness.

To the poster above, it's been years since i got ads. I also noticed the power pop is gone. Still have the episode race but tend to finish last and get 1 gb.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

I got to 11728 this morning, yes another reduced from 30 to 18. And again another that can't be passed as it is. @ellectra I'm in the endlessly patient group, have some gold and boosters but not enough for the amount of levels needing them. It is complete madness what King keep doing and I do wonder if it's going to get any better.

Oh I forgot, what are we complaining about, you only have to play each level 20 times before you pass as King wants players to enjoy the game and not get stressed.

King please sort level 11728 not possible with 18 moves.

• CatW24
    CatW24 Posts: 16 Level 2

11719 🤬

So many nightmarishly hard levels in this episode – for which read impossible without boosters and/or extra moves. 😫 And evidently there are more to come.

So many move reductions and extra blockers from what is shown in videos for the first releases. Is it too much to ask for a level playing field between those who can use the Windows app vs FB and mobile app? Are these levels retested after reducing moves and adding blockers? I suspect not.

Is there any evidence that the designers actually take notice of comments from players?

Once I've used up current gold bars that will have to be the end for me. It's a shame that so many are turning away from what used to be a fun game.

• John_P
    John_P Posts: 36 Level 2

After the horror of 11713 I had a good streak until 11725. I started this level with a double colour bomb but still nowhere near finishing it. This level is impossible with only 17 moves. Please increase the number of moves to 30. Thank you.

• Evarista
    Evarista Posts: 3 Newbie

This level is impossible and it has only 20 moves but the videos on youtube has 30 moves,please fix it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?