We want your feedback on the levels 11 916 - 11 960!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• hearthomehappy
    hearthomehappy Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Level 11959 -another ridiculous, impossible. Why are we treated like this? Nothing fun with impossible odds

• hearthomehappy
    hearthomehappy Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options

Tired of being at the top -no other place would anyone say that-but tired of being the guinea pig. We’re punished rather than rewarded

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,045 Level 4
    Options

I'm sorry to make a comments again, l explained level 11959 l had used a ufo and lollipop , l 10 ingots to use with 35 extras but l don't know why from here my comments uses the 10 ingots with only 14 , not the last level and l've los my power -ups. Can you help me

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Level 11935 needs fixing - it did not acknowledge that I had a win streak of 5 and I didn't get my boosters added to the board. That meant I lost my win streak, and my fast race place. It took a further 4 days to complete the second episode, including one day on 11938 and two days on 11944. I'm about to spend a hella long time in 11947, with two Nightmarishly hard levels to enjoy in front of that. I enjoyed episode 1, but that feeling stopped right where 11935 started.

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

Sorry to darken your door once more, @LindQ, but level 11958 is the latest in a long line of boards that can genuinely be described as impossible with 20 moves. It would remain very challenging even with significantly more moves. I have 1 UFO, but that would be of no use with the amount of obstacles still left to clear on my many, many previous attempts. These boards that take several days to pass, even more than a week sometimes, are just too prevalent now. Apart from the boredom / frustration they cause on what should be an enjoyable game - they also mean that you continually lose the 'Episode Races' so cannot accumulate any gold bars that may assist in passing similar levels in the next release. Hope that makes sense.

Please take this as general feedback on the current game dynamic overall - not solely on this particular level. Thanks.

Edit: Just passed after the craziest passive series of explosions with 7 moves left. General point still stands - why are so many people having to continually flag up so many tedious levels since we passed 10,000. Can a sensible new policy be established to bring back the fun but challenging game we all enjoyed until 2021. 🙏

• Scorpio54
    Scorpio54 Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Couldn’t agree more with your comments. I have been unable to win the Episode Race due to being stuck on these boring/impossible levels for days. I’m currently stuck on 11958. Hope I get lucky like you did.

• nsvolos
    nsvolos Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

There used to be 27 moves. Why did you make it less. Even when you go google the level, it shows 27 moves. Please fix this to make it passable

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?