i want delete my community account?

• Ikeoluwa1990
    Ikeoluwa1990 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Am so happy to be here

• Ikeoluwa1990
    Ikeoluwa1990 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Am so happy to be here, please welcome your gentle girl . I love you all. Thanks all

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,107 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• JadisMoon21
    JadisMoon21 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone Im Jadis

Playing from Tennesee

I 💜 Candy Crush🍭🍬💯

Only game on my phone ever lol

• JadisMoon21
    JadisMoon21 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

If anyone wants to add me as a friend

On Candy Crush

I will accept it gratefully

Nice to meet u all

Thank U💛💯🌙

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! 👋

We can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• wessarouri
    wessarouri Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

You don't destroy the magic mixer blockers so fast until you have counted and collected enough from this level goal. You check this video level tips without using boosters and extra moves by @Sukanta_Biswas the Candy Crush Moderator (also Candy Crush Master) that I hope you can understand to read these tips while you passed this level soon. 😉

You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?