Where do i post this ?

Options
peteliston
peteliston Posts: 141 Level 3
edited June 2022 in Support

wasn't getting any lives from neighbors ~ saw some recommendations to uninstall & reinstall often remedies that but unfortunately that is no longer possible :

I prefer the Microsoft version to Facebook because it plays in full screen mode . However, still not receiving hardly any lives from neighbors. SAD !

Got this response from King.com ~ Hi Pete, Thank you for getting in touch regarding the ongoing known issue in Candy Crush Saga.

Rest assured, we are currently working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and get you back to playing Candy Crush Saga.

In the meantime, you can check out our Community page here for up to date information regarding the game:

https://community.king.com/en/

We will keep you updated here with any new information.

Thank you for patience and have a delightful day!

Best Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

quote:

Where do I post this?

Hey there, @peteliston; & this location will suffice for your query.

Once you realise how simple it is to refill those 5 (game) lives (especially whilst using the Win[blows] app), this wouldn't be too much of a concern.

But since that method is not to be discussed here, you can type the query in your favourite Internet search engine & find an answer on there that works for you (perhaps you might find some hints via this link); just keep that information off of this website...

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Support section is always a good place to post if you ever need help :) Hopefully the issue with lives will be solved soon, many people are experiencing it

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?