Limiting lives , lets add friends

5150 Posts: 1 Newbie

So, adding to Candy Crush, you need to add friends it will be so much fun, you will have so many lives.Add all the friends and get so many lives, and you changed the rules.

I get 10 a day. I am at level 11688< I can wait for lives. but changing the rules? I am sick of getting the message, you can only have so many lives in one day.

I get it! it is pissing me off to the point of quitting. if that is what you want, please by all means keep telling me, I have been playing for to many years, but in a heart beat gone.

Comments

• kiwi6617
    kiwi6617 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2022

Totally agree. What’s the point of playing for 5 minutes- no more lives. Can’t even use the bonus balls and so on that you get to use for an hour. What a joke. I am over 8000 level and like you - it’s irritating. I was really enjoying adding friends- giving and receiving lives so that game play became that- actual game play. Whoever made this decision to limit lives from friends- ( I get 5 only a day) has made a big mistake. I no longer even really am interested in tryin to win levels now. What’s the point of even having friends? *

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?