problems connecting to site to play

garfan
garfan Posts: 3 Newbie

Since Sunday afternoon, I haven't been able to access the app store. I have gotten the daily treat machine the past three mornings. I have a gift box will pop up and then I get the oops screen and it says it will give me the gift when I get an internet connection, despite the fact I'm using the net on a different screen at the same time. When I do a stage, once in a while I will get a free boosters offer. The first video will play and give me a booster, then the second video plays and when it comes back it says video not available instead of giving me extra moves. Keep playing pages or asking for live pages just have a download circle going endlessly until an "It's not you, it's us" message pops up. My events page only features Fantastic Five, Candy Royale which says event not available when I tap it, daily treat machine, challenge friend, and daily win.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend

Using too many apps at the same time can cause issues when using some apps. As can having too many programmes open at the same time.

Try closing everything running on your device and then playing Candy Crush to see if that makes any difference. Whilst closing every programme try clearing your browser history and app cache (depending on which device you play on)

Lastly make sure you are running the latest version of the app and then sign out of your game, restart your device and then sign back into your game. Once signed back in play any level and all your available features will appear.

If none of this helps then please have a look at the discussion I have linked below. Just click on the green View Post button to open the new discussion.

• garfan
    garfan Posts: 3 Newbie

I can't log out because I don't play logged in. But I did change the password last time I tried to log in, because it had been so long since I logged in I couldn't remember it. And I do currently get the connection error I might have to do the uninstall/reinstall thing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?