Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
* Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood.Â
Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day
Same here really @Just4Fun2022 the more difficult the levels become the less I play. I have 900 lives but today I used about seven and stopped playing because there is no fun in playing a level that is too difficult and that shows me at least five "no more possible moves" messages when I play it.
I am glad you have found peace.
Please note that English is the only communication language allowed by this forum's rules. Please consider editing your post so that it is written in English, or using a translator and posting your thoughts again.