⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I won the 500 Gold Bar Race but I haven’t received the 500 gold bars yet. How can I get it?

Options
mikaelauml
mikaelauml Posts: 1 Newbie

I won the 500 Gold Bar Race but I haven’t received the 500 gold bars yet. How can I get it?

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

The 500 gold bar's race as you are talking about the in game feature in Candy Crush Saga Game, we here in the Community have no way of helping you with in game features however you can contact Player Support you can find them to the right hand side of this screen under "Quick Links " scroll down until you see "Support " click on this feature and when the screen comes up follow the instructions and you need to also have your Game ID, you can find this in your game under your Avatar...double tap on your Avatar and you'll see it...so go to the page in Support and fill out your issues and concerns include your email address and Game ID and send it and someone from Support will contact you through your email address as this is how they will contact you through your email address as I hope you will let me know if this helps you out......

As I hope this helps you out my Community friend to resolve your game issues my friend 😉💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?