⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

đź’Ś Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Abant
    Abant Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

It’s ridiculous. I’m on a nightmarishly hard level and have used well over 20 lives and haven’t even gotten close to beating it. I play this game to relieve stress, I won’t play it if it’s going to do the opposite. I really hope they rethink this decision.

• moiseespino
    moiseespino Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'm with you. I have over 900 lives, I'm on level 12336. I have been playing over 10 years!!! It is not fair!!! I have collected a lot of lives and can't use them??? Pathetic. its all about the money. They want you to buy!!

• Dbrons
    Dbrons Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

Please fix it. The limit of lives daily which canbe accepted. I sales lives to play during the holiday and now there is a limit :-(. Very strange if you like and love to play the game. Please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

• JustJudyG
    JustJudyG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Totally agree, I’m seriously thinking of deleting app now after playing since it came out. There’s no skill involved at higher levels, just want you to buy gold bars to get extra moves., and now to limit lives to 20. Not happy

• Moni330
    Moni330 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is BS!! Not to mention, who in their right mind would even consider buying any boosters if you can’t use them for 6, 12+ hrs! I have been playing since when this game first came out! Give us our lives back! I don’t think you should be the one telling me how long I can play in a day! If it’s not reversed.. I’m done!

• ghbarrie
    ghbarrie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I Ave lots of friends that gives me lives, and yet I can not use the lives I get in one day. Fix it that you can claim 100 lives a day if you have 100 friends. Not 5 or 10 or 20!

So if I have 80 friends, my friends give me 80 lives, I should be able to claim and use those lives in 1 day.

Fix this.

I have spent Money on the game before with in game purchases and now this is how yoy treat us. I will not support this canabilization.

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

So far, I am using gold bars to buy 6 hours of unlimited lives!!! I haven't seen any improvements and I have already been assailed upon us!! I have been fighting for 4 weeks or more, and then they took it away from all of us!!! King games are ruining the game along with a lot of other players!!! I have never known King to be in any kind of hurry!! I just hate having to deal with anyone at King games!! Especially when their changes do more harm than good!!!

• twmrlucky
    twmrlucky Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I have been a dedicated player now for 10 + years and have spent money on purchases and giving free advertising not counting the number of family and friends that I have talked into joining and playing your games. This in not fair or just on your end to up and change these rules and take away the free lives that we have available. If this new rule on free lives a day is not lifted then I or my wife will never spend a another dollar on any of your games and I will put out an email to all 700+ friends on my facebook account to stop spending money on purchases on any of your games period!

• Tawna_Blodgett
    Tawna_Blodgett Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

King doesn't care a bit about the players, and I spend a lot of money, and now I can't play so many lives!! I should be able to use as many lives as I get, but now they did implement the limited lives, even though we get a lot more during the game!!! Candy Crush Saga doesn't care about the players!!! There is no reason that they should limit how many lives I can collect and/or use!!! I am sick of all of the changes, and most of the time, I have to spend money to pass levels, and I will not be spending any money on the game ever again!! They have spoiled the game for me!!! It used to be a challenge, but now it is just stressful!!!

• rachjen
    rachjen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have over 500 lives and should he “allowed” to use all of them in one sitting if I choose to! This is ridiculous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?