💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

FRIENDS PLEASE!!!

Rachel913
Rachel913 Posts: 17 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Tiffi's Idea Library

IDK how to make friends with this game. I somehow figured it out for Soda Crush. But I can't get it to work for Jelly or Friends Saga. It would be so nice to have. I'm always hooked up on Soda. But Jelly & Friends are a mystery to me. I need some friends. I don't do FB.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3

Unfortunately and ironically, it is impossible in the Friends saga to add specific friends via either the game itself or the King website (at least since May). We pointed this out repeatedly and the studio has been unresponsive, to say the least. Now that they removed PMs, there is no way to even chat with those friends that we have made without going to a third party app/website. I refuse to have anything to do with Facebook myself, it's a third party app that's historically riddled with security issues/breaches and any notion of privacy is a joke due to the app itself harvesting data.

You can add 'random' friends that are offered to you or it randomly assigns them to you. Even those of us who were lucky enough to add a group of friends via the King website find that those friends regularly disappear/reappear within the app when you are sending or requesting lives from friends. King seems to find this irrelevant for some reason. Their recent actions are why I've decided (for the most part) to abstain from participating in community activities on the website itself .. though because I have a great Dach's team, I will still play the actual game and participate in that.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,422 Friends Moderator

Idea is closed because it is a duplicate.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?