Happy candy crush

Options
Nace_Kahn
Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3

Yep it looks like King is happy with their new update that got so many people upset.

And btw a very interesting fact

Talking about controlling everything here I actually posted earlier in the morning how king lured in all the players with their false rewards promises ( I took a few screenshot of the timing and the posts and for some mysterious reasons my got pushed down the line to make sure not many people see their true colors, well, king I don't think it will help much more and more people are upset with this game and will eventually quit so keep on ur great work I will definitely fine more time on my hands without this game TIA

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

I don't think there is anything mysterious about it @Nace_Kahn your post (and everyone else's) moves down as newer posts are made. If someone posts in your thread then it will move to the top again. As you will see now.

• Nace_Kahn
    Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3
    Options

Yes I see now thanks . But if it's a different header it shouldn't be placed in another header which makes it harder for readers to see it but anyway I guess that's one of the ways to work with it . Because I see threads that was posted so long ago, but whatever tnx for the clarification

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?