Changes

Options
jamieg1
jamieg1 Posts: 9 Level 2

I sure don’t like these changes-only 1 life a day, limited stored lives, only 5 extra moves when unable to complete a level - really? Some of these levels are ridiculously hard to complete with so few moves (even when not labeled as hard) It is frustrating to play when you’re stuck on the same level for days on end. I’ve seen several comments about these frustrating changes, yet nothing seems to be getting better-why?

Comments

• Grandmanance
    Grandmanance Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Very frustrating! Definitely not a good change!

• Shalanocia
    Shalanocia Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• Azeret
    Azeret Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

What do I do with all the over 100 lives a day. But can only use 15 per day. Why don't you remove the benefits of asking for lives from your friends "Candy crush saga". You are spoiling the game for us😭

• broganjd
    broganjd Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I understand they are in it to make money, but if every change they make is less enjoyable for the players and they lose players it seems they would make less money?!? Doesn’t make sense to me! You can get less lives from your friends, your friends stopped showing up on the weekly contests and random people show up that have already won hundreds of levels, now the friends that were ahead of me don’t even show up on the level I’m playing so I can no longer see what they scored or give them lives, every change makes the game less fun!

• toooldforthis
    toooldforthis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is why I’ve decided to never spend another cent on this game from now on. I should probably just delete it. We get less and less for our money and the levels are impossible without boosters or extra moves. The scrolls deal was $19.99 for me yesterday. This feels like gambling without the opportunity for a payout.

I also suspect that the competition thing where you have to race to share a pot is rigged or fake. The level difficulty in general seems to change to easier depending on if you have recently spent money and harder when you have gold banked and no boosters. I’ve spent probably hundreds on this game in a few months.

Thanks King, for making these changes that make the game unplayable unless you constantly pay. At least now I won’t be tempted to waste any more of my money.

You have alienated paying users with your greed. This can’t be good for your projected profits.

You could at least bring back the piggy banks since it costs so much to play in a way that’s still fun. It has been moving to paying more for less value for some time. Now it’s literally pay to progress.

At the higher levels, this game isn’t fun anymore but it’s addictive (see gambling mention at the beginning). I don’t say that lightly. Gambling is a serious addiction and this game has come up in my therapy sessions. I’m sure King knows this and this is why they are able to get away with charging ever increasing prices to play.

• broganjd
    broganjd Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree with you! I have seen the same trend for some time now. I don’t really spend much money on the game, but I’ve noticed that it seems to be easier/harder based on whether you do or don’t spend money. And the value of the boosters you can win freely has rapidly declined with every change they make so that you have to spend money to really make any progress, it is really becoming a “pay to play” game and at that point I’ll stop playing.

• Shalanocia
    Shalanocia Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

King! Quit limiting our ability to play already!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?