👯5️⃣ Fantastic 5 - Where did it go?

Options

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Oh @Alienscar I must admit I didn't hold out much hope that anything King give us now would be overly helpful. Really hope it isn't passing new levels that would be nasty. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see then have another moan if it's rubbish. Not only do I miss my F5 team I am also missing the UFOs I managed to get. But then we all know that's the reason King took it away.

It really is pushing to pay to play. If that is the case I'll probably take 2 weeks or more to pass 1 level. Hopefully we'll get the new feature soon to see what it's like.

• Nhulunbuy
    Nhulunbuy Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Taking a break from Candy Crush. Will check in now and then to see if there is a new Team Game. I had a great team and it was a lot of fun Don't know if I'll be able to get them back as only know 1st names!

Bad move King. Took the best thing about CC away.

There are other games.😪

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 279 Level 3
    edited September 2022
    Options

They were asking me before they did the f5 removal to be a leader of a team I said NO BECAUSE I had an awesome team we usually finished levels 2x a week so for sure did not want to leave the team I was on. Looks like they are planning new teams looked like 3 on it not sure yet 🤔

• spamblaster
    spamblaster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

To update the game and make it more profitable for us, we need to make space for more money grabbing adds.

This means that some old features - like the Fantastic five that you have been playing with members from all around the world for years will be removed without notice.

Why have you done this, it was always an important element of the game that players from allover the world came together in the name of a common team goal.

It seems like a backwards step to remove enjoyable features of the game znd make it less enjoyable for the sake of more add revenue, please bring it back !!

• Cinders
    Cinders Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

No point in adding new friends, you cant accept lives off them anyways because there's a new lives cap, that nobody likes, but CC devisers wont change

• Jeff_A._Brathall
    Jeff_A._Brathall Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Simple answer... Hell no, the staff at King don't bother to read the comments! The staff at King couldn't care less about the players who enjoy the game, as King only cares about MONEY! As with everything in life, it all comes down to GREED! Every now and then, I had no problem in buying the .99 cent deal, at times, I would even buy the 1.99 deal. However, with all the bullshit King has done over the years, such as making the levels even harder, while giving players 30 moves on level, some levels have now dropped to only 22-23-24 moves. And what's with the higher you get in Candy Crush, you start seeing 2, 3, even 4 extremely hard to nightmarishly hard levels! Removing the one of the best, if not the BEST FEATURE Candy Crush has ever had, the Fantastic 5 Team! It is removed and replaced with Candy Cup, which is lame as hell! As I finished in 3rd place and my reward for finishing in the top 3... ONLY ONE Color Bomb booster and ONLY ONE Stripe and Wrapped candy booster! Yes, you read that correctly, finishing in 3rd place... I won ONLY ONE Color Bomb booster and ONLY ONE Stipped and Wrapped booster!

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

What is candy cup?

I am not getting any where now I have no boosters, bars, nothing but hard games I have been stuck on for days on my

ipad & iphone so no winning the race or weekly contest I do not want to play the world I want to play my friends on f5

who ever thought of that wants sacking they have ruined what was still a hard game but you had F5 at least to help

you.

Put more points on the games, you have reduced all the points ON EVERY GAME NOW, when I go for advice on playing the game on line the eg :- game what you are looking for how to play you have 20 the game you are looking at has 30🤷‍♀️

Listen to us candy crush we want F5 BACK & I AM NOT PAYING it is a game if people want to pay to win fair enough but

you should let the people who do not want to pay, stop making it harder for them

I have played many games that you can pay for extra's but do not make the game any harder to play for those who don't

• danceforjoy7
    edited September 2022
    Options

I hate the game now limited lives. I made top 5 but this week with opportunity to win boosters if I accumulated 135 points hard to do when the game is glitchy won five levels not credited and boosters not given when you win on the spins which hate it does not give you what you win

• danceforjoy7
    Options

I noticed you win a ton of boosters for 1st place but 1 color bomb for 2nd and 3rd place and now we are pitted against people who are not our friends rigged for failure

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?