👯5️⃣ Fantastic 5 - Where did it go?

Options

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Are you really competing for one booster?

• zTitqnic
    zTitqnic Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Another sad news from king community, been having many of them in the past 2 years sadly..

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

I would love to get Fav % back but for some reason, I can't accept team requests, it's been months now!!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,278 Crushing Legend
    Options

It hasn't worked for me for 10 months. Let's see if something new works at some point

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,899 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

Really this is an answer for every player

It made a difference F5

Instead of a clear answer and solving the problem for them

It was a removal option. F5

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Change can be a good thing, hopefully.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Oh No! This is very sad....

Actually I do understand. Time for change. I have been playing CCS for nine years. Things come and go. Gotta roll with the punches! Oh Yeah!

ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Here we have a another feature that works perfectly and is enjoyed by those in their teams being removed. What happens as with many other perfectly working features, CCS in their wisdom get rid of it and probably, as usual, it will be replaced by an inferior product full of glitches and unfairness to higher order players.

I have been playing for nearly 10 years, consider myself a very good player at the top of the tree (Level 12455) and find it astounding that excellent features like the Fantastic 5, Space Race, Sugar Track, etc, etc, are removed. From my experience, their replacements do not bring renewed enthusiasm to the game, in fact, in most cases they have the opposite effect.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad. I shall miss the F5 team feature, even if most of my random teammates don't turn up very often! What a pity to remove a feature which is so enjoyable and works well. Just hope the new feature isn't another let down.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    edited August 2022
    Options

To update the game and make it even sweeter, we also need to make some space for all these new features.

So to make space for a team event you have to remove a team event. Yeah that makes perfect sense. It seems to be an unfortunate fact that the term 'even sweeter' seems to equate to something not sweet for players. Daily Treat Machine for example.

On the 12 September the Fantastic Five feature will end after three years of fun team challenges. 

Bit late for this announcement wouldn't you say @Crazy Cat Lad? Players have been asking since March why their Fantastic Five feature was removed from the game and instead of an honest answer like this we all received the worn out trope of 'features aren't permanent'. It should be plain to anyone that this latest announcement is much better for everyone. Honesty is the best policy after all.

If you want to keep in touch with your F5 Team, you can add the players as friends to your game. 

So similar to the Player Card yet another change that people have been asking for in the idea area, but you have closed as 'not enough votes'. Yet we are all still waiting for a means of quickly scrolling back through the levels and that idea has plenty of votes

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?