ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸ My Episode Race is disappeared suddenly (Solved)

Answers

• olyamt
    olyamt Posts: 234 Level 3

Happy to report that the newly redesigned Episode Race is back for me and my Winning Streak remains intact! Thank you for sorting it out. Hopefully it stays this way <3

• teenybee
    teenybee Posts: 114 Level 2

Itā€™s back for me too.

Thank you @FluffyDinosaur for your help.

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,273 Community Manager

Hi everyone, so happy to hear it seems to be solved for you all. I confirmed with the studio and it should now be completely fixed šŸŽ‰ If you still have issues, please let me know and we can reopen it, but for now it seems all is good šŸ¤—

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3

My episode race came back a couple of days ago! Hope it stays.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,869 Level 5
    edited October 2022

Hi @FluffyDinosaur @QueenB the episode race did appear again for a few episodes, it has now disappeared again.

You said to let you know if we were still having problems so that the fault could be reopened with King. Or should I open a new Support thread.

Thank you.

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

I failed to und repetitively why only problem with king is with helpful things why donā€™t ever they have anu issue with ways of making money ? Anyways the game is reduced to dissatisfaction but still everyday nagging is just painful . Itā€™s simply not just about the race , I donā€™t und whatā€™s the use of weekly contests which are beyond ridiculous I am on 12636 level and donā€™t have a 12000 badge . Now somebody with 6000 badge is competing me in weekly race ,, where I have option of only 45 levels max in a week they can play as many as they want so why and how this is a fair race ?? And end of week if you stood 2 or 3rd what you get as a reward just one color bomb . Like seriously ?? You are doing things just to irritate your players ..

and time to time activities you see the top scorerā€™s are having 10000+ score as they are playing new levels and score is getting multiplied by 10 whereas for player like me we can max play new level 45 and can never reach such high scores so why you make such shitty contest why ????????? Why no one at development end using reasoning before launching anything for god sake ? Thatā€™s me on 4th place .. now how to win this race when I canā€™t have more than 45 levels per week

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

yup, mine just disappeared after I finished the race, bloody sucks cause I finished first

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 113 Level 3

My episode race also disappeared again.

4 days ago, when I completed level 12651, I was asked to complete the next level to start the race. When that was completed, it asked for the next level to be competed to start the race.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,424 Level 5

Hi @FluffyDinosaur my episode race has disappeared since yesterday! Please help!

• clifton_1127
    clifton_1127 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello ! It me clifton. I just want to help me how to fix problem about EPISODE RACE.

So,I am in win streak 19 and there are error on episode race so if i complete an episode , i didn't get the gold bars.

The picture like this

P.S

Stuck in this race forever šŸ˜­

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?