Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't I get the lives my husband sends me? I haven't received them for months. And why am I not receiving answers to my questions and problems? Answer everyone but me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have 200 saved lives you won't receive anymore lives being sent to you. If people send you lives whilst you have 200 saved lives then those lives are lost.
*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules
Sorry Kiara_Wael but the problem is that I do not get the lives, I realized that there is a limit but that’s not the problem.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about lives , may help