Unfair game in Candy Royale 6903

Options
emelanie
emelanie Posts: 72 Level 3

I’m devastated. Candy Crushed.

First there was a game in the challenge that said it didn’t count towards your winning streak, which I ignored and paid gold bars to continue. Just as well, because it did count.

The next level had a no win game. Eight squares left and 15 moves but only two pieces on the board because nothing dropped down.

I lost the Royale and my winning streak.

Plus it was the first time I wasn’t going to end up with a pitiful amount of gold bars (last win was 17 shared with 29 others).

I don’t mind losing when it’s my own fault (well, I do, but I don’t blame the system), but this completely sucks.

Comments

• prince_bk
    prince_bk Posts: 261 Level 3
    Options

U have to calculate ur moves. Streak on normal dosent counts to candy Royale. Even if u lose on a nok break streak lvl, u will be still thrown

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Been there, done that. It sucks big time, especially when you had a long streak or even more so you were in the middle of a Royale competition you needed to finish.

I'm yet to reach that level but I lost a 600-strong streak due to having no way of clearing a level even with boosters or gold bars, as there were no chocolate bars left, nor chocolate machines. Sometimes being too strong may lead to one's failure.

I hate it even more when it was due to a game bug, including force closing the app, clearing the cache or reinstalling the game, as well as encountering a level glitch, or a mid-level game crash.

In your case, you were unlucky to not notice a game breaking mechanic such as not unlocking something on time or letting chocolate or bricks blocking a drop point.

This said, I've learned the hard way to pay more attention to objectives and board layout. Hope your experience is for the best. ☺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?