Connection problems.

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,040 Legend
    edited September 2022
    Options

@Spookie I am sorry to hear that because as far as I know there is no known fix for that issue. You can try deleting and reinstalling your app, but that is not guaranteed to work, and you will lose all of your unused boosters and save lives. The 'can't connect to store' problem is actually a long-standing issue that has supposedly been fixed. The fact that community members keep posting about the issue plainly shows that the issue hasn't been fixed, but the powers that be don't seem to want to take the issue seriously.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/281860/wheel-and-extra-moves-stuck-on-loading-connecting/p1

Why is it that my friends list has gone.

Another community member complained of this issue this week and it resolved itself after they completed the standard troubleshooting techniques.

A while ago King removed the list of friends that appears at the bottom of a level. Is this the friends list you are referring to?

Why is it that I have no event whatsover, why does my map only shows me.

Again, a number of community members have complained about this issue lately and for some the issue was resolved by playing a level.

Why do I not receive any notifications, except for badges, nor msgs.

This is more than likely due to your Notification Settings. If you have unticked the relevant options, you will not receive any emails. The exception to this is the Badges. A problem with this site means that you still get notifications for badges even if you don't want them

Have more than 1000 points but no email informing me that I reached level 5.

I couldn't say for sure Spookie, but I wonder if your Pro-Player status overrides the Level status.

Have asked begin September to and to pls open a pm. No response.

Unfortunately, Moderators and Managers only provide help through PMs for specific reasons. They do not offer one to one help for gaming issues.

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2022
    Options

@Alienscar,

I didn't changed my ⁴notifications settings. They are still the same since when I started to play.

I have a King account but when trying to enter got this, also the same thing when wanting to enter my Roaylty Program

• spoekie
    Options

@Alienscar

Oeps can't post since my email address is showing sorry.

It says email address or password not correct

• Alienscar
    Options

Are you just trying to sign into your game Spookie? If you are please make sure you choose 'sign in with existing King account' and not 'sign up with email' when signing back into your game account.

• spoekie
    edited September 2022
    Options

Am trying signing in with my King account @Alienscar. Have no Fb. I think that probably I messed up when creating a 2nd email address. I tried to enter with the 2nd address and password which works for bws3 and fhs..but for CCS always got same reply and honestly I don't remember the password of 1st address

• Alienscar
    Options

Damn @Spookie you seem to have a lot of issues.

If you can remember your first email address, you can always click 'forgot password'. This will only work though if you still have access to your first email address.

• spoekie
    edited September 2022
    Options

@Alienscar,

Well that's me, always having issues lol.

Am 71 and IT and digital stuff is all mumbo jumbo to me. I suppose I receive the thread mails still on my 1st address but don't know if that's the case.

If I uninstall CCS and reinstall, a part from losing boosters which are only 6, all my lives (more than 700) will this affect also my level, my user ID,Royal Program and Pro Player status?

• Alienscar
    edited September 2022
    Options

They are all good questions @Spookie and I am sorry to say I don't fully know the answers.

Reinstalling your CCS will definitely not affect your level as long as you are happy that your game is being saved to a King account.

I don't think it will affect your User ID as this is created when you create your account and not each time you download the app.

I do not know how the Royal Program is linked to your game so I can't say if this will be affected by reinstalling your app.

Similarly, I have no idea how the Pro-Player status works, or where it gets it criteria from to say whether or not deleting your app will affect it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help

Maybe one of the Mods or Managers know more about how reinstalling your app affects these things. @bearwithme @FluffyDinosaur

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    Options

Hi, thanks for tagging me.

Uninstalling the game should not affect any of the above 😊

• Alienscar
    Options

Oh one last thing @Spookie

In fact now it will say 10 discussions but when going to see it says no discussions founds.

The count of Discussions is just one more issue that is wrong with this community as is the 'no discussion found'

My Discussions shows that I have posted over 1000 Discussions. I haven't I have posted 36.

When you get the no discussions found message just keep clicking on the more discussions button and eventually your discussions will appear. I sometimes have to press more discussions five times or more before my discussions appear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?