Have you had a chance to take a look at the Candy Cup Hub? We would like to hear from you 😃

Options
123457»

Comments

• mamanoah
    mamanoah Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    The hub? I haven't noticed it yet...where is it?

Wher van u find

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your voting and answering on this poll feedback discussion and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• MikeOxBig
    MikeOxBig Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi CandyLV (55?),

Sorry to take so long to reply to your comment but I hadn't logged in to the Community in a while.

You bring up a valid point that maybe with time I may see issues or challenges but so far I really don't see much to gripe about to the depths or magnitudes some have sunk their faces & cry towels in too... hahahaha.

At the time of me posting a reply to you I am at approx Level 4070 on the game board and Level 105 on my avatar player but still haven't been playing for any real length of time. If there are only approx 10,500 level (and counting) then being 40% complete in a relatively short period of time makes me wonder about the ones who cry....???????... why the crying?

I can only guess that the levels become much harder than they generally are at present for me later on compared to the 4000 neighborhood?

BTW...

My "cry" comments and laughing are not aimed at you to date since I have never seen you voicing any issues or demanding easy-street or freebies so I applaud you.

It is a free game to play and players are not obligated to spend monies or make commitments in any way. When I see the one guy I first originally responded to act like he had been monetarily destroyed, along with him projecting his strong feelings of some imaginary "entitlement" just because he plays the game, I spoke out as an older generation player having fun and not living a "sucky-baby entitlement" generation life... BHAHAHA. I was just amazed he was crying and being demanding about a FREE game with "at-will" play status.

And to think they walk among us and will probably vote during next week's election day while on kool-aid overdose and angrily pre-occupied by raging thoughts of an unfair Candy Crush Cartel out to get them... hahaha... LOL.

• stevethomas3838
    stevethomas3838 Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options
    I've check the hub

Spending all my limited lives trying to win a level so I have been unable to play. Even with boosters and an hour and a half of life time to go with them, ZERO progress. Another evening of shear frustration!!!! Cake climb time will end before I can even try it. Just not good enough to play this game.

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Options
    I found the information helpful

👋…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?