Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never get all the rewards I win on the wheel, now pick a pumpkin one. If I win 2, I only get one or none.
And now i just completed a chocolate box and didn't get any reward at all!
What's going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I si completely agree !
I have already posted, but, I haven’t received any gold bars for at least the last 30 40 games, levels are just ridiculously hard and yet I feel the game is set, if your playing with rewards or paying for them, you just have to play a set number of the same game, mabey up ton30 times before it lets you win, the fun is slowly going, I used to relax with this game, not any more, if they are trying to get you frustrated so you have to buy rewards, I don’t think that’s working. Such a shame. Why
I have the same problem.
What do you mean log out game? when I restart the game nothing happens.
Does it mean I have to disconnect from the King’s account too? Or uninstall the app?
Given the difficulty to connect too, it’s hard taking the risk. And I’m scared of losing my progress…
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.