⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I need help with my accounts

Options
Bojan_candy
Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2

I recently synced my king account with Facebook and I was wondering if there is a way to keep the current progress on both accounts but to not have the two accounts synced anymore. This is because I’ve been playing candy crush saga for a long time now but when it first came out I didn’t have Facebook or a king account so my mum and I played together on her Facebook account but now I want to start playing by myself and I want to have the same progress on my king account but without it being synced to my mum’s Facebook account. Is there anyway that this is possible and if so could someone please help me out with this issue ?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,842 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

If you have saved the games on one Facebook and want top open a new account, that new account will start all your games on level 1.

The games cannot be transferred or synced between different Facebook accounts.

What you can do is to open the games on the new Facebook account and then contact Player Support Team here and ask them to put you on the same level in the games you play. Please note that no Gold Bars, Boosters or level scores will be transferred. You will only be on the same level.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

It sounds like you are asking if you can split progress between two accounts. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. If you want to get to a certain point on a new account, you will have to clear the levels again. So sorry for this...

If my post helped you, could you accept the answer? It will help me reach my goal! Cheers!

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hello, young man,

What level are you at? What device are you playing on?

It makes no sense for accounts to be unlinked without losing progress. It's practically account cloning. What if you decided to link another account?

As suggested above, you could ask Support to transfer your level progress but that will be it. You might as well create a new King account and start over. With the knowledge and experience you have, it should be easier and more enjoyable to climb up the levels. You'll be able to avoid mistakes you may have done in the past such as not caring about your boosters or gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?