Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So over being limited to 20 lives per day. What’s the point of adding players as friends if you can’t use them all when you want/need to?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can’t say I blame you. 😢
At level 8000 + I am not inclined to play as much if my lives are limited. Annoyed with having to wait so long to use the lives I've earned. Starting to play and spend on other games for this very reason.