We want your feedback on the levels 12 951 - 12 995!

Options

Comments

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Fourth day stuck on level 12958. Remains totally impossible. This is truly boring and a waste of time.

• pkess2
    pkess2 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Level 12982 has been impossible to complete, so I checked with YouTube videos for suggestions. However, the game I see on my phone has licorice x-ing over all the candies surrounding many areas. These do NOT appear on any of the games I looked at on YouTube. Why am I getting a more difficult version of the game? I used to be able to pass multiple levels in a day. Now I can barely pass a level in a day or more. Is it because I don't spend any money on the game?

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Level 12994 is, once again, way too hard. Too fre moves, too little action. Half way through moves, it becomes obvious that game is unwinnable.

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    edited January 2023
    Options

Level 12960 is impossible with the moves given. Another level that is a waste of time!!! I've used all my boosters and gold bars and played too many times!!! Off to play Royal Match!

• joandsteve
    joandsteve Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Levels passed this week =0 12956 impossible with only 22 moves!

• cwgames99
    Options

Fifth day stuck on level 12958. Just too many toffee swirls to collect making it impossible. Sweet Cinema offers are only one or two a day. Won’t complete the Chocolate Box since the only choice even close to possible is winning two new levels. Have finished the current Season Pass by winning easy lower levels. Have a couple lollipops & hand switches, but plenty of coconut wheels which are not available for this level. Would need many lollipops or extra moves (with two gold bars that’s not possible) to win this level.

Most videos show more moves with fewer orders, so they are not helpful. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    Options

Finally got thru level 12958 with the help of a CB/CB combo + UFO+ hand switch+lollipops and 3 extra moves + UFO. Now stuck on level 12960 with no boosters. Will miss out on finishing the Chocolate Box as my only choice is to finish 4 new levels, which at this rate is totally impossible. Have completed only 4 levels this week. Please fix.

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

Level 12964 another level with too much to do and way too few moves to accomplish it! Seriously starting to think these levels are designed to either get you to buy boosters or say enough this just isn't worth it or fun anymore!

• belladogs
    belladogs Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

level 12964 is impossible.....PLEASE FIX THIS. been on this level for over a week

• belladogs
    belladogs Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

level 12964 is impossible.....PLEASE FIX THIS. been on this level for over a week

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?