We want your feedback on the levels 12 951 - 12 995!

Options

Comments

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Second day stuck on yet another level - 12960. With only 20 moves there are too many orders to get. I have no boosters and only 2 gold bars. Have had extra boosters from time to time, but never more than one type at a time. The balloon booster offer keeps giving me coconut wheels which can’t be used on this level. Can’t complete the Chocolate Box since my last column needs winning 4 new levels and am I last place in this episode. The Cotton Candy Climb also keeps giving me the Coconut Wheel, so I keep trying & of course get the troll. This level isn’t even marked as “Hard”.

Please fix this trend of making every level impossible. It’s not fun to keep playing the same level over and over again.

• colton123
    colton123 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Levels 12,970 and above seem to have a huge difficulty spike, especially above 13,000, It would be nice to see these levels changed or have extra moves on them

• colton123
    colton123 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

The only reason I am able to complete these levels are boosters and my ridiculous amount of gold bars (over 6k)

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Level 12967 impossible with 20 moves…

• belladogs
    belladogs Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

level 12964 is impossible.....PLEASE FIX THIS. been on this level for over a week

• belladogs
    belladogs Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

level 12964 is impossible.....PLEASE FIX THIS. been on this level for over a week

• cwgames99
    Options

Level 12960 continues to be impossible even with all 3 boosters. Not sure what would help this level other than more moves and more boosters created as it is played. Very, very discouraging. Please fix.

• Saane
    Saane Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

12951 - 12965 NIGHTMARE EPISODE

Dear CC Developers,

Please listen to feedback from pretty much everyone and extend the number of moves OR decrease the blockers.

Lives are lost sooo fast and the 30min waits are too much of a headache. The 20 daily lives AND extra lives from ads are wasted just as fast

Stuck on Level 12967 now. Another NIGHTMARE level with 20moves and 10million blockers.

• cwgames99
    Options

Fourth day stuck on level 12960. Came close with the help of an extra UFO, but needed lollipops to finish, which I didn’t have. Finished the Season Pass in one day by playing an easy level. Just used up 25 lives for the day, so will only check back for booster offers. Please fix this level.

• Iceprincess9
    Iceprincess9 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

Level 12970 Needs more moves! Please fix!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?