Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I'm from South Africa and I have more of a suggestion than an idea…
Please lower the prices on the purchases. I enjoy playing this game but it's difficult to purchase something when the prices are high
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have played many games with memberships for games where you got extra things for being a paid like VIP. Like I paid $4.95 a month for different in game options. I'm ready to leave CCS , King completely since they've put on the lives controls. Yeah I've made a few small purchases but can't afford much on a fixed income. I loved playing literally all the time in my spare time & at least I occasionally won the race, or a quest now I hardly ever win anything as I'm not that great at "seeing the algorithm of how the candies are gonna fall" . I watch the videos & they make it look so easy! I would do a membership yo get more daily games & some boosters to be a VIP if the price was reasonable & just think of the money you'd rake in off the membership and regular purchases!!!!! You'd increase your bottom line immensely!!!! You could have different levels of membership & like each week give out some boosters depending on the level purchased! Wake up King & make things affordable for EVERYONE!!