I have been playing Candy Crush on and off and saved up around 400 gold. I kept exiting all of the pop-ups saying, "Save your Progress" and then I finally decided to link my Facebook account to save my progress. After doing so, I lost all of my gold. I reached out to support and they didn't really answer my question, since it wasn't an actual person replying to me, but said that boosters and lives are saved directly on the device memory and not their servers, yet they do not mention gold. So why is it that I took the advice of the game and linked my account to save my progress, if it just wiped my gold and DIDNT SAVE IT. This is the same device and I still have all my boosters and lives, but the gold has disappeared. One minute everything was fine, I linked my account, and then literally the next minute, all my gold was gone. I tried to log out and hope that the gold would return, but it did not. If I knew my gold would be gone after linking, I wouldnt have linked my account. There were no warnings that this would happen in game and I want my gold back. Please let me know what can be done about this.
Thanks.