Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In game store doesn't load. If I fail a level, the option to watch an ad or spend gold bars doesn't load. I have tried every troubleshooting step, nothing works. My wife plays on her phone, she has no issue. Any ideas please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am also having trouble with the store. I purchased gold bricks, received a confirmation email of the purchase, but did not receive the gold bars. Can you help?
Edited to say: they are now in my bank. Thanks!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE
If thats not works , Please report this to our Player Support Team here. and tell your Game ID there.