Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was 1st in this challenge with a couple of hours left, but since Wednesday/thursday I cannot access it to claim anything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nicolene79
Thank you for reporting this! I believe this is a feature that is currently being tested.
If I'm not mistaken, there should be a new round starting today, which ends tomorrow, so keep an eye on the game. There should be a timer on the event showing how much time you have, and after it ends, there is a 24h break before the next round starts.
As for the rewards, we have passed on your case to Player Support so they can handle it as this is out of our area of expertise.
As this is still in the testing face, we will ensure your feedback is shared so the team can work on improvements 😉
Let us know if you still cannot access the challenge!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I didn't get these events in Game Candy Crush.If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.