Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do i Connect my user ID from Candy crus saga in this communety. Hoe does it work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Neither!! I totally here ya! I Wana know what the purpose of the User ID is...is that how we know we are linked? By having a Users ID?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here
I already het my answer
Please i dont understand how i Connect