⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• BugsC
    BugsC Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

My iPad is in a keyboard integrated case that opens up in landscape mode so I can play while my device sits on a table top, or the like. I cannot play like this anymore and never use my iPad out of the case. This is a ridiculous change that is a huge dissatisfier for customers. Will no longer play if this does change back.

• hobieyak
    hobieyak Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I play on PC, and with the new portrait mode game is totally unplayable. I have since stopped playing and will not play until this issue is resolved, which is highly unlikey

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,193 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello, Tidy-upper bot, you have missed tidying this thread away into the rubbish heap.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,857 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reporting. Please give feedback and check for more info Here

• hobieyak
    hobieyak Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

typical scripted response that was no help at all

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,341 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @hobieyak🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

We all agree with you about how inconvenient it is to play with the Portrait Mode😕

But, until the Candy game Studio listens to all of us and makes the change, we have to bear with it or stop playing like you did!! I am not playing the game, but going back everyday to collect my daily bonus and boosters.

• Peter_F
    Peter_F Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How can I get back to landscape mode? All of a sudden the game switched to portrait, which is very inconvenient for me. If I can’t get landscape back, I will probably stop playing and look for a new game.

• Oichi
    Oichi Posts: 95 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

It’s really disheartening that king is moving everything releated about portait mode to that one support thread saying “why can’t i play in landscape mode anymore?”. They are just actively silencing everyone complaining about portait mode 😕. That thread doesn’t even answer the question on why we are forced into portait mode, they just say it’s for changes for the highest quality game changes. It doesn’t make any sense since “high quality” would allow us to play in landscape too.

Well anyway, let’s hop aboard the one way train to silence land! 👍

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Peter_F🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

Unfortunately, you cannot turn your game back to Landscape mode😕 The Candy Crush game team is running a test by changing the game into Portrait Mode on all devices - mobile and Windows 10 as well!!

All we (as players), can do is leave our feedback about how much we dislike this change and wait for them to change it back🤞

If you have any further questions, please post by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining the Community! Have a great week ahead 🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @wallyl🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

The Candy Crush game team is running a test by changing the game into Portrait Mode on all devices - mobile and Windows 10 as well!! Until they turn off that test, the game will not turn into the landscape mode.

All we (as players), can do is leave our feedback about how much we dislike this change, and wait & hope for them to change it back to how it was🤞

If you have any further questions, please post by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining the Community! Have a great week ahead

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?