⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,065 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @pankeytwo🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

The small screen is a change brought in by the Candy game Studio and there is nothing we can do change it back to full screen.

If you are playing on a computer, this is how it looks! On mobile devices, it looks a bit better as fits whole screen!

At present, all we can do is to provide our feedback and let the studio know how much we dislike the feature😶😶

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• lggray5
    lggray5 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I've been checking in the last couple of days to see if anyone took the dislike/hate for the new portrait mode to heart and changed it back. Unfortunately, it looks like King really doesn't care what its customers think. Sorry to say, I will be deleting Candy Crush and looking for a new game by someone other than King.

• kitty2Blessed
    kitty2Blessed Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do I make the screen larger to play, I play on my laptop as my cell phone is my work phone, this is horrible, guess I will not play anymore.

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @kitty2Blessed🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Looks like the update is catching up to all the players.. you are the 4th player that came in to complain about the screen on laptop game!

The small screen is a change brought in by the Candy game Studio and there is nothing we can do change it back to full screen.

If you are playing on a computer, this is how it looks! On mobile devices, it looks a bit better as fits whole screen!

At present, all we can do is to provide our feedback and let the studio know how much we dislike the feature😶😶

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

• CraftyGirl
    CraftyGirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The only reason I registered, after playing for years, is to ask why suddenly the size of the game has gone down to a third of the laptop screen??

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @CraftyGirl 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Looks like the update is catching up to all the players.. you are the 5th player that came in to complain about the screen on laptop game!

This small screen is a change brought in by the Candy game Studio and there is nothing we can do change it back to full screen.

** We liked playing on computer/laptop because the screen is bigger. Now, the mobile screen looks better than computer screen🙄

• allforfun
    allforfun Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

i use windows 10 desktop. Candy crush screen too small now (portrait one third of the original size) it changed today from widescreen and is now impossible to play as small size causes strain on my eyes.

I WONT BE PLAYING IT ANYMORE!

You are about to loose a lot of players because of this

• allforfun
    allforfun Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

i use windows 10 desktop. Candy crush screen too small now (portrait one third of the original size) it changed today from widescreen and is now impossible to play as small size causes strain on my eyes.

I WONT BE PLAYING IT ANYMORE!

You are about to loose a awful lot of players because of this

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello Vicki and @allforfun 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I agree with you both! Now, the screen looks very small on laptops. I play on iPad and comparatively, it looks bigger than the computer screen.

Hopefully, the Candy Studio will listen to all the players and do something about it🙃🙃

• pankeytwo
    pankeytwo Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I have been a member for quite a long time and the only real information I get is from the Community. It sometimes takes me a bit to find the answer but perseverance prevails.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?