⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• askoonz
    askoonz Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

I pay a lot of money every week to play this game. Bring back landscape or I can find another game to play and it won’t be a king game.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,157 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

Such fun, playing Candy Crush in the morning....!

Guess I'll be doing something else ......

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,157 Level 5
    Options

I used to play over my morning coffee every morning. How am I supposed to play Candy Crush now? Any solutions?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hi Christine @christinewupp🤗

I do not have any solutions! But, I completely agree with you.. it is very inconvenient🙃 I am playing the game only once a week, when the Candy Royale is active. Lucky for me, it appears once in 5 days!!

Other than that, to collect the Daily spin, booster wheel, sweet cinema, etc., etc., will be done just the way how you kept your device😅

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,145 Legend
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @christinewupp can't you just remove your tablet from the keyboard and use it in portrait mode. Turning a tablet into a mini-laptop by adding a keyboard has always seemed counterintuitive to me.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

King, listen to your gamers. I tried portrait, not user friendly and furthermore I could not see any, as you call it, exciting changes. Please give the gamers the choice!

• Szuji
    Szuji Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Egyetértek! Nálam sorozatosan eltünnek a megvásárolt életek, segítők!!!! HELP!!!!

• Mdalbec
    Mdalbec Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Is this a CC problem or my Chromebook?

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 186 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I play this game on my computer, this afternoon when I was playing about 5.00pm it was fine landscape view. I played for about 30mins Used up my lives. After dinner about 8.30pm came back to have a few more games and it had changed to portrait view, really really do not like this layout, it hurts my eyes that is why I play on my computer all the other devices are too small for me to see properly, I also notice with the change of layout my avatar picture is gone and so are all the avatar picture of my friends. Really do not like this layout, if it stays like this I will have to stop playing, hurts my eyes too much. Why Why Why does King keep changing everything first it was no opting out of CC, then there was no more bulk sending lives now this. WHY

• therese297
    therese297 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I completely agree but they seem to be ignoring us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?