My game data has always been saved via my Apple ID. I was trying to change my avatar so I logged out and then logged in via FB to see what it would change to (I wasn’t able to find a way to change the avatar while logged in with my Apple ID). I was still at the same level however all my boosters and bars were gone which makes sense since I never really played via my FB account. I logged back in with my Apple ID (I have logged out of this and back in before with no issue) and my boosters and bars are still not there which is weird because I’ve always saved my progress with my Apple ID. Please help :(
I’m concerned as I had 160 gold bars and over 100 of the color bombs with a decent amount of others and now they’re all gone.