Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I pushed the 6 hours of lives in error, can I please get back my gold bars? It should of asked if I was sure with a prompt....please can I get back my bars?? There is no way I can play for 6 hours at any time. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sprang13 from what I can gather it is highly unlikely that King will replace your gold bars. They only items they replace are those that you paid real money for.
Player's have been asking for a long time for the introduction of an 'are you sure' prompt before gold is taken from you. The fact that King has done nothing about would indicate that they want people to accidentally spend their gold.
Please consider adding your vote to an idea that has been running since 2019.
Here is a link to the idea
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/266469/confirming-before-spending-gold-bars/p1
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please try email to our Player Support Team here. and tell your Game ID there.