Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yesterday when I played I had lots of colour bombs, jellies etc. Today I have none. It seems to do this to me every couple of weeks now. Bit disappointing ๐
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's funny. ๐ฌ
Do you clear your game's cache (app data) or is there an app that does it for you or something? ๐ค
From what I've heard, doing so could cause exactly that problem. ๐
I am playing on an android tablet. I have not deleted or reinstalled the app. The boosters just clear overnight, but I stay on the same level I was on.
Hey, newbie buddy,
Mind posting a screenshot of your inventory and/or booster selection screen?
What device are you playing on? Unless you keep reinstalling the game, your boosters shouldn't vanish on their own. Have you noticed this bug taking place after a game update or after clicking that "save your progress" pop-up?
There are levels now which don't let you use start-up boosters. If this is the case, then nothing to worry about - it's intended.
Have fun! ๐
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links bellow about lose booster!