Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the chocolate box rewards (highest one with 10 gold bars and 1 hour of free play) and it didn’t let me claim it. It then disappeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for rereporting . will give this feedback to the game team , meanwhile If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
@ADB66 It may just be delayed. I won 24 hours of lives and did not get if until 4 days later. I hope this is the case. Happy Holidays if you celebrate 💕