Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all progress since setting up an account can you please assist. I’ve looked at your faqs tried to log in and out and still no progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you help. Even now I have no icons in the box even back at the beginning
Still hasn’t restored even though I have logged in
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored