Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I all lost all my boosters and progress on levels. I was setback around 100 levels below
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @shria_mody and welcome to our Community! 🤗
This could have happened due to a sync problem. Do you use multiple devices to play?
As for the ads, they aren't always permanent in the game and you may see them appear and disappear at any time. The Episode race usually disappears for a short time but then returns.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored.
Along with that I stopped getting Ads as well, and I don't have the race feature in my game