Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won the race to Level 3380. When I first joined the race, it was for 25 gold bars. I was in first place and won the race but the screen said 20 gold bars. Then I only received 10. This isn't the first time this has happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , will give this feedback to the Game Team !
and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.