3519 imposible

lili48
lili48 Posts: 19 Level 2

Hello it's imposible for me pass thé Lebel 3519, I tried for two week-end ... ...

Please, HELP ME !

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,745 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

You have to clear all the jelly to complete level 3519 Candy Crush Saga.

The secret to passing this level is the fishing floats, you can't make matches in most of the board and there is no room to make colourbombs so you have to rely almost exclusively on the fish from the floats to clear the jelly for you.

Try to work close to the bottom of the board to begin with and clear as much licorice as you can. At the same time try to make wrapped candies to hit the floats with. Wraps are the best special candies for clearing licorice and jelly as well as hitting the floats. If you can switch two wraps together better still, or a strip/wrap combo will also give you lots of fish.

As long as you try to work near the bottom of the board you will get some wraps forming themselves so this will save moves.

video bellow

Good Luck .

• lili48
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,745 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

You have to clear all the jelly to complete level 3519 Candy Crush Saga.

The secret to passing this level is the fishing floats, you can't make matches in most of the board and there is no room to make colourbombs so you have to rely almost exclusively on the fish from the floats to clear the jelly for you.

Try to work close to the bottom of the board to begin with and clear as much licorice as you can. At the same time try to make wrapped candies to hit the floats with. Wraps are the best special candies for clearing licorice and jelly as well as hitting the floats. If you can switch two wraps together better still, or a strip/wrap combo will also give you lots of fish.

As long as you try to work near the bottom of the board you will get some wraps forming themselves so this will save moves.

video bellow

Good Luck .

• lili48
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• lili48

Thank you very much Kiara_Wael, i played how you said me, and used any accumulaed boosters : 7 sucettes to finish the level. So I'm free to go on the game !!! Thank you, and e-xcuse my bad english lenguage

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?