Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 903. The last cherry will not drop! I have now spent my dollars on more games and still no last cherry! Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, Mr/Ms Newbie,
Welcome to the forum! 👋
I'm afraid there is no fix, as this is a known issue.
WHERE ARE THE CHERRIES?
Replaying the level usually solves it.
I'd advise you to be careful on your first move when there are cherries in the level that are yet to spawn. Just avoid creating multiple explosions at the very start of the level.
If you believe you lost gold bars unfairly, you can write to Support. Write back when they reply.
Good luck! 👍
This bug happened to me too. I used more that 100 moves to see what would happen then still lost a 125 game win streak. I have screenshots
How to fix?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play , make sure updated your Apps. Level 903
Hello there, Mr Cherry Picker,
How many times have you tried? Did you restart the game?
I just tried the level and all cherries dropped. Almost all at once, as a matter of fact.
It must be a temp bug. Often just for 1 attempt, then it should work as normal.
If you still need help, feel free to drop me a line on Discord (Sun#0314) or Reddit (u/Sunnysboy). Just don't reinstall the game if you have unused boosters or unsaved level progress.