Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Third time in a row, completed chocolate box and didn’t get my 10/15/30 mins unlimited.
I spend a fortune playing this game because I enjoy it but no longer seem to get the in game prizes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yo, MC Metz,
Are you referring to the timed boosters or the timed unlimited lives we used to get until recently? What about the 10 gold bars from the 3rd box - also not getting those? 🧐
Mc Metz, yes!! Exactly as you explained!?? It keeps happening , 4th time in a row tonight, I won’t the chocolate box and no prizes received!??
Hi!
I have the same issue with chocolate box challenge, I received the gold bars/timed booster but not the timed unlimited. Happened several times to me 😥
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Did you updated your Apps , and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.